MemberFee: No Fee for Members
Contact: (309) 268-8430 or email@example.com
***PLEASE NOTE: There will be a maximum of 3 spots per member agency. If you would like, you may email Denelle (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request to have additional officers placed on a stand-by list. If spots are still available two weeks prior to the course date, they will be filled utilizing the stand-by list.
This course prepares the law enforcement officer for certification and licensing as a Breath Test Operator by the Illinois Department of Public Health. This course has been restructured from the original 40 hour course and is State Certified.
• History of Chemical Tests
• Operation and Function of Equipment
• Theory of Breath Testing Equipment
• Physiology and Pharmacology
• Standards – Legal Aspects/Forms
• Problem of the Drinking Driver