MemberFee: No Fee for Members
Contact: (309) 268-8430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This 3-day seminar is designed to teach and reinforce the sound fundamentals of the interview and interrogation process for the professional investigator. This training course offers a broad range of cutting-edge methods and proprietary tools to conduct more effective interviews and interrogations, resulting in identifying the truth more efficiently and with less resistance.
Learn to assess verbal and non-verbal behavior and become more effective on the focus of an investigation and obtaining reliable information. Gather a variety of non-confrontational interview and interrogation techniques to overcome resistance of victims, witnesses and criminal offenders.
Using actual investigations this course offers a diverse collection of case studies to providing strategic tactics to establish guilt and prosecute the offenders.
· Room Setting and Preparation
· Interpretation of Verbal and Physical Behavior
· Selective Interview Technique
· Fact-Finding Interview
· The Participatory Method
· False Confessions
· WZ Non-Confrontational Method
· Handling Denials
· Enticement Questions
· Development & Substantiation of the Confessions
· Elements of the Written and Formal Statements
Who should attend:
This course applies specifically to agencies whose personnel may be called upon to interview or interrogate suspects, victims, informants or witnesses of criminal activity. Investigators and associated law enforcement professionals conducting these inquiries will learn to apply interview and interrogation techniques that most often will uncover the truth and bring these cases to a successful conclusion.
Become more efficient & effective in:
· Communicating and building trust with community members
· Using most appropriate method for each case and subject
· Obtaining the truth more quickly and accurately
· Substantiating and closing more successful investigations
· Ensuring statements will be admissible at trial